Many of our projects are undertaken in sensitive environments, whether occupied offices, schools, universities, galleries, museums or student accommodation. Other projects have had very strict security rules, particularly the US Embassy and various remand centres etc.
Canberra Commercial Contractors places a very high importance upon correct behaviour at all times, particularly in high profile or sensitive and occupied environments. Our staff understand this, and to date we have never had an issue or incident on any project.
• General labour/labour hire
• Fix out and fit off
• Refurbishment works
• Column and floor protection
• Temporary walls
• Supply and install/install only
• Ceiling grid/tiles
• Labour to assist with handover of projects
• Office fit out, aluminium, glazing, plasterboard etc
• Miscellaneous works
• General maintenance
• Building facades & makeovers
• Hoardings and temporary structures
• Dry wall
• Decks and pergolas
• Insurance restoration
We can price any carpentry works and smaller drywall packages (drywall to approx $1.2 million), or we can usually commence day labour works with less than 48 hours notice. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.